《神探夏洛克》精讲 214真相大白(在线收听

So this is the story you're going to publish?

这就是你要发表的“故事”?

The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?

最终结论就是,莫里亚蒂是个演员?

He knows I am.

他知道的。

I have proof. Show them ... Kitty, show them something. Yeah, show me something.

我有证据,给他们看……凯蒂,拿给他们看。对,给我看看。

I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.

我主持过儿童节目,是个讲故事的。

I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.

我是讲故事的,录过DVD的。

Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.

你就告诉他吧,全暴露了,一切都结束了。

Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now! No!

告诉他们吧,说吧,说吧!全都结束了!别!

Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me! Stop it! Stop it now!

不要碰我,不要来碰我!别演了!

Don't hurt me! Don't let him get away! Leave him alone!

别伤害我!别让他跑了!别碰他!

神探夏洛克剧照

No, no, no. He'll have back-up.

不不不,他有接应的。

Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes?

你知道吗,夏洛克·福尔摩斯?

I look at you know and I can read you ... and you repel me.

我看着你就知道你想什么……你厌恶我。

Can he do that?

他能做到吗?

Completely change his identity, make you the criminal? He's got my whole life story.

完全改变身份,把你变成罪犯?他知道我的全部生活细节。

That's what you do when you sell a big lie,

这就足以百战不殆了,

you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable. It'll be your word against his.

然后再包装下,就更加引人入胜了。最后看民众信谁的说法了。

He's been sowing doubt into people's minds for 24 hours.

过去的二十四小时里,他已经混淆了公众视听。

There's only one thing he needs to do to complete his game and that ...

他只要做一件事就能完成他的大计……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532146.html