商务口语天天说 怎样回复投诉(在线收听

第一句:Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.

布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。

A: Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.

布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。

B: Yes. She has explained to me.

是的。她向我做了解释。

A: I'm sorry about this.

很抱歉。

B: I hope you can take measures to solve the problem.

希望贵公司能够采取措施解决此事。

第二句:We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.

我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。

A: We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.

我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。

B: It caused a great amount of losses.

这给我们造成了很大的损失。

A: Yes, I know. Can we offer you some sorts of compensation?

是的,我知道。我们可以给您提供怎样的赔偿呢?

 

其他表达法:

We apologize for the mistake. It won't happen again.

我们对我方的失误表示道歉。此类事件不会再发生了。

We apologize for the mix-up. We've sorted things out now.

很抱歉造成了这种混乱。我们已经进行了整理。

不要尽谈些期待性的预测。

不可做人身攻击。

不可打断他人的发言。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532236.html