《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第1集:北境不忘(3)(在线收听

Well struck. Well struck, Dog. Did you like that.

漂亮。打得漂亮。狗。你喜欢吧?

It was well struck, Your Grace. I already said it was well struck. Yes, Your Grace.

打得确实漂亮。陛下。这话我已经说过了。是的。陛下。

Who's next? Lothor Brune, free rider in the service of Lord Baelish. Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard.

接下来是谁?罗索.布伦。效劳于贝里席大人麾下的自由骑手。霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士。

Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard! Here I am. Here I am.

霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士!我来了。我来了。

Sorry, Your Grace. My deepest apologies. Are you drunk? No.

抱歉。陛下。我深表歉意。你喝醉了?不是。

Uh, no. No, Your Grace. I had two cups of wine. Two cups? That's not much at all.

呃。没有。没有醉。陛下。我只喝了两杯。两杯?还不算多嘛。

Please, have another cup. Are you sure, Your Grace? Yes. To celebrate my name day.

那就请再喝一杯吧。说真的么。陛下?没错。来庆祝一下我的命名日。

Have two. Have as much as you like. I would be honored, Your Grace. Ser Meryn, help Ser Don to celebrate my name day.

整两杯。想喝多少喝多少。我非常荣幸。陛下。马林爵士。帮唐托斯爵士备酒以庆祝我的命名日。

See that he drinks his fill. You can't. What did you say.

让他喝个痛快。您不可以这样。你刚才说什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532411.html