《神探夏洛克》精讲 223做凡人不做的事(在线收听

Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.

夏洛克,你哥哥和女王的全部人马都没法让我做我不想做的事。

Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?

没错,但我不是我哥哥,明白么?

I am you. Prepared to do anything.

我和你一样。时刻准备去做任何事。

Prepared to burn.

准备好去点燃生命。

Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.

准备去做凡人不会做的事。

You want me to shake hands with you in hell. I shall not disappoint you.

你希望我在地狱与你握手,我不会让你失望的。

Nah. You talk big.

得了吧。你真大言不惭。

Nah. You're ordinary.

得了吧。你是个普通人。

You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.

你太普通了,你站在天使身侧。

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

啊,我或许站在天使身侧,但决不要以为,我位列天使之中。

No... you're not. I see.

不是,你的确不是。我现在明白了。

You're not ordinary. No.

你并非凡人。根本不是。

You're me. You're me.

你和我一样,和我一样。

Thank you... Sherlock Holmes. Thank you. Bless you.

谢谢你……夏洛克·福尔摩斯。谢谢你,祝福你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532445.html