《神探夏洛克》精讲 231不能自爆身份(在线收听

Moriarty's network.

莫里亚蒂的犯罪网

Took me two years to dismantle it.

我两年才摧毁掉

And you're confident you have?

真的摧毁了?

The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.

塞尔维亚方面是最后一块拼图

Yes. You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis.

对 你故意纠缠莫波吐依兹男爵

Quite a scheme.

好一条计策

Colossal.

大棋啊

Anyway. You're safe now.

总之 你现在安全了

Mmm.

A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.

稍微说句谢谢不会死人的

What for?

谢什么?

For wading in.

谢我的介入

In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.

你忘了吧 我的日常工作可不包括外勤

Wading in?

介入?

You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp.

你坐在那 眼睁睁看他们暴打我

I got you out.

我救了你

No, I got me out.

不 我自己救的自己

Why didn't you intervene sooner?

你怎么不早介入?

I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?

我总不能自爆身份吧?

It would have ruined everything.

那就前功尽弃了

You were enjoying it.

你就想看我挨打

Nonsense.

哪里话

Definitely enjoying it.

绝对是看得爽

Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock, going undercover?

喂 你根本不懂那种感觉啊 夏洛克 执行卧底行动?

Smuggling my way into their ranks like that?

凭空混进那种队伍里?

The noise, the people!

吵吵闹闹 人山人海

I didn't know you spoke Serbian.

我不知道你还会说塞尔维亚语

I didn't.

之前确实不会

But the language has a Slavic root.

但塞语源自斯拉夫语

Frequent Turkish and German loan words.

还经常从土耳其语和德语里借词

Took me a couple of hours.

几小时就学会了

Hmm, you're slipping.

呵 退步了

Middle-age, brother mine.

人到中年啊 我的弟弟

Comes to us all.

你也会有这天的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532453.html