《神探夏洛克》精讲 232这种小事总是忘(在线收听

Oh, no, you don't take it, do you?

哦不 你不放糖的 是吧?

No.

不放

You forget a little thing like that.

这种小事总是忘

Yes.

就是

You forget lots of little things, it seems.

你也忘记了很多小事呢

Uh-huh.

Not sure about that.

那个真不怎么样

Hmm?

嗯?

Ages you.

显老

Just trying it out.

尝试新造型

Well, it ages you.

我告诉你 显老

Look...

我说...

I'm not your mother, I've no right to expect it...

我不是你妈 我没权利指望

No...

不是...

But just one phone call, John!

可只要打个电话 约翰

Just one phone call would have done.

打个电话来也好啊

I know.

我知道

After all we went through!

我们可是患难之交

Yes.

您说得对

I am sorry.

对不起

Look, I understand how difficult it was for you after.....after...

我知道你多难过 自从...自从...

I just let it slide, Mrs Hudson, I let it all slide.

我已经看开了 赫德森太太 我看开了

And it just got harder and harder to pick up the phone, somehow.

但要拿起电话却越来越难

Do you know what I mean?

你懂这种感觉吗?

I need you to give this matter your full attention, Sherlock, is that quite clear?

我要你百分百专注于这事 夏洛克 明白吗?

What do you think of this shirt?

这衬衫合身吗?

Sherlock!

夏洛克

I will find your underground terror cell, Mycroft.

我会找出你所谓的地下恐怖组织的 麦克罗夫特

Just put me back in London.

只需将我放归伦敦

I need to get to know the place again, breathe it in.

我需要重新认识这里 身临其境

Feel every quiver of its beating heart.

感受城市的心跳

One of our men died getting this information.

我们有个人为这条信息牺牲了

All the chatter, all the traffic concurs, there's going to be a terrorist strike on London, a big one.

所有小道消息 沟通往来都证实 伦敦将有大规模恐怖袭击

And what about John Watson?

约翰·华生怎样了?

John?

约翰?

Mm.

Have you seen him?

你见过他吗?

Oh, yes, we meet up every Friday for fish and chips.

可不是 我们每周五还相约去吃鱼薯条呢

I've kept a weather eye on him, of course.

当然 我有紧密关注他的行踪

We haven't been in touch at all to...prepare him.

完全没有正面联系 没给他预告

Um...No.

没有吗

Well, we'll have to get rid of that.

呵 我们可得把这玩意去掉

We?

我们?

He looks ancient.

他这样太老气了

I can't be seen to be wandering around with an old man.

我可不想身边跟着个小老头

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532454.html