《神探夏洛克》精讲 234有了新生活(在线收听

Baker Street? He isn't there any more.

贝克街? 他早不住那儿了

Why would he be? It's been two years.

奇怪吗? 都两年了

He's got on with his life.

他有了新生活

What life? I've been away.

能有什么生活? 我又不在

Where's he going to be tonight?

他今晚会去哪?

How would I know?

我怎么知道

You always know.

你什么都知道

He has a dinner reservation in the Marylebone Road.

他在马里波恩路上一家餐厅订了位

Nice little spot.

不错的小店

They have a few bottles of the 2000 Saint-Emilion, though I prefer the 2001.

有2000年的圣埃米利永红酒 虽然我觉得2001年的更好

I think maybe I'll just drop by.

我顺便去一趟吧

You know, it is just possible that you won't be welcome.

说不定 他并不欢迎你呢

No, it isn't.

不可能

Now, where is it?

快拿出来

Where's what?

什么东西?

You know what.

别装傻了

Welcome back, Mr Holmes.

欢迎回来 福尔摩斯先生

Thank you.

谢谢

Blud.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532456.html