《神探夏洛克》精讲 236“死而复活”的约翰(在线收听

Sorry.

抱歉

Well, no, it's, um...

不...就是 嗯...

So.....if you'll have me, Mary, could you see your way, um...

所以 那我直说 玛丽 你觉得你能不能...

If you could see your way to...

你觉得你能不能...

Sir, you'll find this vintage exceptionally to your liking.

先生 这瓶陈年佳酿肯定特别合您的口味

It has all the qualities of the old, with the colour of the new.

饱含旧日情调 却又焕然一新

No, sorry, not now, please.

对不起 现在没空

Like a gaze from a crowd of strangers, suddenly one is aware of staring into the face of an old friend.

就像陌生人群中投来的目光 突然你意识到 面前的人即是旧友

No, look, seriously, could you just...?

拜托你能不能...

Interesting thing, a tuxedo.

燕尾服真有意思

Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.

朋友穿彰显身份 服务生穿湮没无闻

John?

约翰?

John, what is it? What?

约翰 这是怎么回事?

Well, the short version.....not dead.

长话短说呢 就是...没死

Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.

我知道 这样冒出来有失礼节

Could have given you a heart attack, probably still will.

刚才可能把你吓出心脏病 现在还是有可能

But in my defence, it was very funny.

也别怪我 这多有趣啊

OK, it's not a great defence.

好吧 理由不是很有力

Oh, no, you're...

哦不 你就是...

Oh, yes.

没错

Oh, my God!

上帝啊

Not quite.

不是上帝

You died, you jumped off a roof.

你不是跳楼自杀了吗

No.

You're dead.

你死了

No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.

不 我查过 活得挺好的 抱歉用一下

Does...does yours rub off too?

你的小胡子也能擦掉吗?

Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

天哪 我的天哪

Do you have any idea what you've done?!

你知道你都做了什么吗?

OK, John, I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you some sort of an apology...

好了 约翰 突然想到我大概还欠你句道歉

All right, just, John, just keep...

好了 约翰 请保持...

Two years.

两年

Two years! Hmm?

整整两年 啊?

I thought...

我以为...

I thought.....you were dead.

我以为...你死了

Now, you let me grieve. Hmm.

你竟眼睁睁看着我痛不欲生

How could you do that?

你怎么做得出来?

How?!

怎么可以!

Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,

等等 在你气急失手之前

one question, just let me ask one question.

我问你一句话 就一句

Are you really going to keep that?

你那胡子真要留着吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532458.html