《神探夏洛克》精讲 238过激反应(在线收听

Seriously, it's not a joke?

说真的 你不是搞笑?

You're really keeping this?

真准备留着?

Er, yeah.

没错

Sure?

确定?

Mary likes it.

玛丽很喜欢

Hmm, no, she doesn't.

她才不喜欢

She does.

她喜欢

She doesn't.

她不喜欢

Oh, don't.

别逼我说

Oh, brilliant!

好极了

Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you...

对不起嘛 我不好意思直说

Right, no, no, this is charming.

行吧 太好了

I've really missed this!

我真怀念这种情形

One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!

一句话 夏洛克 就给我捎一句话

One word to let me know that you were alive!

告诉我你活着就行了

I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...

好多次我差点就联络你了

I worried that, you know, you might say something indiscreet.

我是担心 你会不小心说漏嘴

What?

什么?

You know, let the cat out of the bag.

走漏了风声

So this is my fault!

还成我的错了?

Oh, God!

天哪

Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!

怎么就我一个人不能理解?

The only one reacting like a human being!

就我还有点正常反应

Over-reacting.

过激反应吧

Over-reacting!

过激反应

John!

约翰

Over-reacting!

过激反应

So you fake your own death and you waltz in here large as bloody life!

你假死完 就这么大摇大摆

But I'm not meant to have a problem with it, no, because Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!

我不能有一丁点意见 就因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯觉得 这完全正常

Shut up! I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!

闭嘴 我不想全世界都知道我还活着

Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?!

原来还是秘密呀?

Yes, it's still a secret!

没错 是秘密

Promise you won't tell anyone?

保证不跟人说?

Swear to God!

保你个头啊

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532460.html