《神探夏洛克》精讲 240我的留言(在线收听

Those things will kill you.

烟抽多了会死人的

Oh, you bastard!

你这混蛋

It's time to come back.

是时候回来了

You've been letting things slide, Graham.

你可日渐发福啊 格兰姆

Greg.

是格雷格

Greg.

格雷格

Now, stay exactly where you are.

站在原地别动

Where are you?

你在哪?

Don't move.

别动

Keep your eyes fixed on me.

眼睛盯着我

What? What's happening? What's going on?

什么 出了什么事 你在干什么?

Please, will you do this for me? Please.

求你了 能帮我做这件事吗? 求你

Do what?

做什么?

This phone call...

这通电话...

it's my note.

是我的留言

That's what people do, don't they?

人们不是都这么做吗?

Leave a note.

留下留言

Leave a note when?

什么留言?

Goodbye, John.

再见 约翰

No.

Sherlock!

夏洛克

Oh, ho!

哦不

What?! Are you out of your mind?!

这啥啊 你有病啊?

I don't see why not.

我觉得很合理啊

It's just as plausible as some of your theories.

不比你其他理论差

Look, if you're not going to take it seriously, Laura...

劳拉 要是你不能严肃点...

I do take it seriously.

我可严肃了

I don't think we should wear hats.

我觉得没必要戴这帽子

I founded 'The Empty Hearse' so like-minded people could meet, discuss theories!

我创建"空灵柩"是为了聚集同好 讨论各种理论

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532462.html