《神探夏洛克》精讲 244基本演绎法(在线收听

You said he was anxious?

你说他焦虑?

The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,

左边的绒球被咬得一塌糊涂

which shows he's a man of a nervous disposition, but...

这表明他容易紧张 不过...

But also a creature of habit, cos he hasn't chewed the bobble on the right.

也表明他墨守成规 因为他没咬过右边的绒球

Precisely.

正是

A sniff of the offending bobble tells us all we need to know about the state of his breath.

闻闻那个臭烘烘的绒球就知道他口气如何了

Brilliant!

精彩

Elementary.

基本演绎法

But you've missed his isolation.

但你漏了孤家寡人

I don't see it.

我没看出来

Plain as day.

明摆着的

Where?

哪里?

There for all to see.

是个人都能看出来

Tell me.

告诉我

Plain as the nose on your...

就在你鼻子底下...

Tell me!

告诉我!

Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?

好吧 戴这么蠢帽子的人肯定不太跟人打交道 不是吗?

Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.

哪里 也许他只是不介意与众不同

He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.

并不一定孤家寡人

Exactly.

正是如此

I'm sorry?

你说什么?

He's different, so what? Why would he mind?

他与众不同 那又怎样? 他干嘛要介意呢?

You're quite right.

你说得很对

Why would anyone mind?

谁会介意这种事呢?

I am not lonely, Sherlock.

我不孤独 夏洛克

How would you know?

你怎么知道?

Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind.

对 该回去工作了 请别介意

Good morning.

早安

Right, back to work.

对啊 回去工作

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532466.html