商务口语天天说 怎样拒绝对方担任代理(在线收听

第一句:Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.

王先生,很遗憾我方不能接受贵方担任我方代理的提议。

A: Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.

王先生,很遗憾我方不能接受贵方担任我方代理的提议。

B: Oh, I am sorry to hear that.

哦,很遗憾。

A: I am sorry too. But we are not prepared to appoint an agent for your district.

我也深表遗憾。但是我方还不想在贵方地区设立代理。

第二句:We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

我方目前还没有设立独家代理的打算。

A: Since the market situation is not known to us.

因为我方不熟悉贵方市场的情况。

B: I know.

我明白了。

A: We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

我方目前还没有设立独家代理的打算。

 

其他表达法:

拒绝申请方出任代理时要有礼貌,不要伤害对方的感情,并提出对方可以接受的解释。申请方也不能心灰意冷,要争取一切机会,并且保持风度。

We have already appointed another company agent in your territory.

我方已经在贵方地区任命了另一家公司作为代理商。

Sorry, we have already had several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我方在贵方地区已经有了诸多代理商。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532603.html