商务口语天天说 怎样提出仲裁结果(在线收听

第一句:Must we accept the arbitration result?

我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?

A: Do you have any questions?

您有什么问题吗?

B: Yes. Must we accept the arbitration result?

是的。我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?

A: The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.

仲裁委员会的决定是被视为最终的裁决,双方都要履行。

第二句:The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.

败诉方要承担合同中规定的仲裁费用。

A: What may the losing party be asked to do?

败诉方会做什么?

B: The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.

败诉方要承担合同中规定的仲裁费用。

A: Oh, that's terrible.

噢,那太糟糕了。

B: Yes, so you should think about it carefully.

是的,所以贵方要想清楚。

其他表达法:

仲裁申请书应当裁明下列事项:当事人的姓名、性别、年龄、职业、工作单位和住所,法人或者其他组织的名称,住所和法定代表人或者主要负

责人的姓名、职务;仲裁请求和所根据的事实、理由;证实和证据来源、证人姓名和住所。

If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.

如果查验中出了任何问题而产生纠纷,我们将提交仲裁。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532626.html