《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第1集:北境不忘(23)(在线收听

Who knows what they want? A mockingbird. You created your own Sigil, didn't you.

谁知道他们到底想要什么?一只仿声鸟。你自创的家徽。是么?

Yes. Appropriate. For a self-made man with so many songs to sing.

是的。很适合你。作为一个白手起家之人。这般巧舌如簧。

I'm glad you like it. Some people are fortunate enough to be born into the right family.

我很高兴您能欣赏它。有的人前世有福。有幸降生于显赫家族。

Others have to find their own way. I heard a song once about a boy of modest means.

另一些人却只好自力更生。我曾听过一首歌谣。讲的是一个出身低微的男孩。

Who found his way into the home of a very prominent family. He loved the eldest daughter. Sadly, she had eyes for another.

想方设法意图融入某个显赫家族的故事。他曾经爱上这个家族的长女。令人悲伤的是。她的心另有所属。

When boys and girls live in the same home, awkward situations can arise. Sometimes, I've heard, even brothers and sisters.

当男孩女孩居于同一屋檐之下。难免会有尴尬的情形发生。有时候。我听说就算亲生兄弟姐妹。

Develop certain affections. And when these affections become common knowledge, well, that is an awkward situation indeed, .

也会彼此萌生爱意。当这种爱意。为众人所知时。显然。这就尴尬得很了。

Especially in a prominent family. But prominent families often forget a simple truth, I've found.

尤其是对一个显赫的家庭来说。但他们总是忽视一个很简单的真理。就我所知。

And which truth is that? Knowledge is power. Seize him.

什么真理?情报才是力量。抓住他。

Cut his throat. Stop. Wait. I've changed my mind. Let him go.

割了他的喉。停。等等。我改变主意了。放了他。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532726.html