《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(3)(在线收听

What are gold cloaks doing so far from King's Landing?

金袍子会到离君临这么远的地方来吗

What are you doing?

你这是做什么

They're looking for me.

他们在找我

You're in command here?

这儿你是头吗

You're a long way from home.

你们离开家很远哪

I asked you a question.

我问你话呢

Aye, you did.

对,你问了

You asked without manners.

你问得没礼貌

And I chose not to answer.

我决定不回答

I have a royal warrant.

我有国王手谕

For one of these gutter rats you're transporting.

捉这群阴沟老鼠里的一只

Well the thing is,

问题是

these gutter rats belong to the Night's Watch now.

如今这群阴沟老鼠属于守夜人

That puts them beyond the reach of kings and queens. Does it?

国王王后都无权动他们,是吗

It's a funny thing.

说来好笑

People worry so much about their throats,

人们往往只顾着保护咽喉

that they forget about what's down low.

忘了下面的重要部位

Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast.

我这匕首早饭前刚刚磨利

I could shave a spider's arse if I wanted to.

快得可以给蜘蛛刮腿毛

Or,

又或者

I could nick this artery in your leg.

我可以挑一下你的腿筋

And once it's nicked,

一旦挑断了

there's no one around here who knows how to unnick it.

这附近可没有人能帮你接

We'll just keep that.

这东西咱替你保管

Good steel is always needed on the Wall.

长城守军永远需要好刀好剑

Seems you have a choice.

看来你们面临选择

You can die here at this crossroads a long way from home.

可以死在这个远离家乡的路口

Or you can go back to your city and tell your masters

或者回到城里报告主子

you didn't find what you were looking for.

你们没找到要找的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532737.html