《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(5)(在线收听

Welcome to King's Landing, my dear.

欢迎来到君临,我亲爱的

The city is made brighter by your presence.

您的光临令都城生辉

We have a council meeting, my lord.

大人,我们要开御前会议

I don't like threats.

我不喜欢威胁

Who threatened you?

谁威胁您了

I'm not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.

我不是奈德·史塔克,我懂得游戏路数

Ned Stark was a man of honor. And I am not.

奈德·史塔克是正人君子,可我不是

Threaten me again and I will have you thrown into the sea.

再敢威胁我,我就叫人把你扔进海里

You might be disappointed in the results.

真扔了您或许会失望的

Storms come and go.

风暴来了又散

The big fish eat the little fish.

大鱼吃掉小鱼

And I keep on paddling.

而我稳坐钓鱼船

Come, my lord.

走吧,我的大人

We shouldn't keep the queen waiting.

我们不该让太后久等

"From this time until the end of time,

"从今往后

we are not part of your realm,

我国脱离你们的统治

but a free and independent Kingdom of the North."

成为自由且独立的北境王国"

He has more spirit than his father, I'll give him that.

倒是比他父亲能折腾,这点我承认

You've perfected the art of tearing up papers.

你撕纸的技艺真是登峰造极

We can give him his father's bones back

把他父亲的遗骨还给他

at least as a gesture of good faith.

至少展示一下诚意

You'll give the Starks our reply, cousin?

你愿去给史塔克回话吗,表弟

I will, Your Grace.

愿意,太后

Did you see my brother when you were the Starks' guest?

你在史塔克营中看到我弟弟了吗

I did.

看到了

They have not broken his spirit, Your Grace.

他们没能令他屈服,太后

If you speak with him,

若有机会与他讲话

tell him he's not been forgotten.

告诉他我们都惦念着他

I will, Your Grace.

是,太后

Safe travels, cousin.

旅途平安,表弟

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532739.html