《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(8)(在线收听

No, Ghost, no!

不,白灵,不行

No!

不可以

Ghost, away. Shoo. Shoo!

白灵,走开,走

You all right?

你没事吧

Did he frighten you? You-- you shouldn't touch me.

他吓着你了吧,你不可以碰我

Oh, oh. Right.

噢,是的

I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt.

抱歉,我只想确定你没受伤

You're very brave.

你真勇敢

What are you doing?

你要干嘛

This is Gilly,

她叫吉莉

she's one of Craster's... daughters.

是卡斯特的女儿

Hello, Gilly. What are you doing?

你好,吉莉,你要干嘛

Sam said you could help.

山姆说你能帮我

I'm sorry, but Sam knows we're not supposed...

抱歉,山姆知道我们不该...

She's pregnant.

她怀孕了

We have to take her with us when we leave.

我们得带上她,带她一起走

What?

什么

What would that-- I know it sounds a bit mad.

要是...我知道这有点疯狂

No, it doesn't sound a bit mad, it's impossible.

不是疯不疯狂,是根本不可能

The Lord Commander ordered us to... We are sworn to protect.

总司令大人下令,我们发誓保护弱者

Sam we can't take her. Please ser, please.

山姆,我们不能带她走,请听我说

I can still run if I have to.

需要的时候我还跑得动

It's just not possible.

绝对不行

I'm going to have a baby, if it's a boy I...

我快生了,如果是男孩,我...

If it's a boy, what?

如果是男孩会怎样

You want us to risk our lives for you,

你要我们为你拿性命去冒险

and you won't even tell us why?

却不肯告诉我们原因

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532742.html