《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(11)(在线收听

Did he hurt you?

他打了你吗

No, my lord.

没有,大人

It's Mhaegen. Who?

是因为梅根,谁

She works for you.

她也为您做事

She's the one, the gold cloaks, they killed her baby.

金袍子杀的孩子,就是她的

Ah, yes, that was poorly handled.

是了,那件事确实欠妥

Sometimes those with the most power have the least grace.

最有权势的人往往最没风度

I can't stop thinking about it,

我忘不掉那场景

I can't sleep.

睡不着觉

That poor little baby.

她可怜的孩子

You know, you remind me of another girl,

知道吗,你让我想起了一个姑娘

a lovely thing I once acquired from a Lysene pleasure house.

特别可人,是我从里斯的妓院挖来的

Beautiful, like yourself,

她跟你一样美

and intelligent, like yourself.

一样聪明

But she wasn't happy.

可她不开心

She cried, often.

经常哭

I asked her why but,

我问过她

we didn't have the kind of rapport that you and I have.

可我和她,不像跟你这么亲近

Yes, it was quite sad.

确实让人伤心

Girls from Lysene pleasure houses are expensive.

里斯那儿的女孩,身价很高的

Extremely expensive.

特别贵

And this one wasn't making me any money.

可这个女孩,一点钱都没帮我赚

I hate bad investments.

我讨厌投资失利

Really, I-I do.

真的很讨厌

They haunt me.

愁得我辗转难眠

I had no idea how to make her happy,

我实在没办法让她开心

no idea how to mitigate my losses.

也没办法减少损失

A very wealthy patron, he offered me a tremendous amount of money

后来有位金主,给我一大笔钱

to let him transform this lovely, sad girl.

说要调教这个伤心的美女

To use her in ways that would never occur to most men.

用大多数人都想不到的手段

And you know what occurs to most men.

大多数人怎么想,你是知道的

I wouldn't say he succeeded in making her happy

我不知道他有没有逗那个美女开心

but my losses were definitely mitigated.

但我的损失,确实得到了补偿

Take tonight off to mourn Mhaegen's child.

今晚就休息吧,为梅根的孩子伤伤心

I'll see you tomorrow.

我们明天见

And you'll be happy?

能开心起来吧

That makes me happy.

那样我才开心

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532745.html