《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(12)(在线收听

More wine?

再喝点儿

Damn it, boy! Apologies, my lord.

该死,臭小子,对不起,大人

Leave us, Podrick.

退下吧,波德瑞克

I believe we know how to pour our own wine.

我们俩知道怎么倒酒

That's your new squire? I could've found you a proper lad.

新侍从吗,不如我给你找个像样的小子

Myself, I prefer the improper ones.

我本人喜欢那种不像样的

Hmm, that's a good red.

这红酒不错

Dornish? You know your wines, my lord.

多恩的吗,大人,您真懂酒

That I do.

那当然

A fine dinner, my lord.

这晚餐真是可口,大人

Call me Tyrion, please.

叫我提利昂便行

I'm sure you're getting used to fine dinners, now that you're a lord.

您现在封了爵,这种菜色想必是家常便饭

Maybe I'll hire this cook of yours.

或许我该拐走您的厨子

Wars have been started for less.

这种借口足够开战了

I heard there was some trouble

我听说有天晚上

in Littlefinger's brothel the other night.

小指头的妓院里出了点事

Nasty business, had to be done.

倒霉差事,非干不可呀

Yes, of course.

那是自然

The City Watch must keep the peace.

都城守备,就该维护治安

Only I hadn't realized peace depended on killing babies.

只是我没想到,杀害婴儿也算维护治安

Orders are orders. Quite right.

命令就是命令,没错

Especially the queen's orders.

尤其是太后的命令

I never said they were the queen's orders.

我没说是太后下的令

No, but who else would want to murder King Robert's bastards?

对,可还有谁想杀劳勃国王的私生子呢

She's always been a jealous woman.

太后从来就是醋坛子

You know your sister better than I do.

她是您姐姐,您比我了解她

You've heard the awful rumors about my brother and sister.

听说她和我哥哥的流言了吧

I don't listen to filth.

我不听流言秽语

That's good of you, but you have heard them.

真高尚,但您还是听说了

I suppose people who do believe that filth,

恐怕信了这流言秽语的人

consider Robert's bastards to be

会认为劳勃的私生子

better claimants to the throne than Cersei's children.

比瑟曦的儿女更有资格继位呢

Joffrey is my king, the rest doesn't interest me.

我只认乔佛里作国王,不管旁人

I appreciate your loyalty.

我敬佩您的忠诚

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532746.html