《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(13)(在线收听

Tell me.

告诉我

When your men slaughtered Ned Stark's men in the throne room,

在王座厅,你的人砍杀奈德·史塔克的手下

did you give the order?

是您下的命令吗

I did.

是我

And I would again.

再来一次也一样

The man was a traitor. He tried to buy my loyalty.

那家伙叛国,妄图收买我的忠诚

The fool.

真是蠢货

He had no idea you were already bought.

他不知道您已经被收买了

Are you drunk?

你喝醉了不成

I'll not have my honor questioned by an Imp.

就凭你小恶魔也敢质疑我的名誉

I'm not questioning your honor, Lord Janos.

我没有质疑您的名誉,杰诺斯大人

I'm denying its existence.

您根本毫无名誉

If you think I'll stand here and take this from you, dwarf.

你以为我会任你羞辱吗,侏儒

Dwarf?

还叫我侏儒

You should have stopped at Imp.

说到小恶魔你就该住口

And yes, you will stand here and take it from me,

没错,你当然会任我羞辱

unless you'd like to take it from my friend here.

除非你想向我朋友领教

I intend to serve as Hand of the King

我将代理国王之手

until my father returns from the war.

直到我父亲班师回朝

And seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King,

鉴于你背叛了前任首相

well I just wouldn't feel safe with you lurking about.

再让你呆在身边,我怕不太安全

What are you doing...

你到底要...

My friends at court will not allow this.

我朝中的朋友不会坐视不管

The queen herself has granted--

太后已经赐...

The queen regent.

她只是摄政太后

And you're a fool to believe she's your friend.

拿她当朋友,你就蠢到家了

We shall hear what Joffrey has to say about this.

那就听听乔佛里怎么说

No, we shan't.

我们不听他的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532747.html