《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(17)(在线收听

Lommy and Hot Pie can't know.

不许告诉罗米和热派

No one can know.

不许告诉任何人

Well, they won't, not from me.

他们不会知道,至少我不会说

My name's not Arry.

我不叫阿利

It's Arya. Of House Stark.

我叫艾莉亚,来自史塔克家

Yoren is taking me home to Winterfell.

尤伦要带我回临冬城

He was your father. The Hand. The traitor.

他是你父亲,那个叛徒首相

He was never a traitor.

他才不是叛徒

Joffrey is a liar.

乔佛里是骗子

So you're a highborn, then. You're a lady. No.

这么说你是好人家的淑女了,不是

I mean yes.

是的

My mother was a lady, and my sister.

我母亲是淑女,姐姐也是

Yeah, but you were a lord's daughter and you lived in a castle.

你是大贵族的女儿,住在城堡里

Look, all that about cocks. I should never have said that.

我不该说鸡鸡,冒犯到你了

And I've been pissing in front of you and everything.

我还在你面前撒尿什么的

I-I should be calling you "My lady."

我应该称呼你小姐

Do not call me "My lady."

别这么叫

As my lady commands.

就照小姐吩咐

Well, that was unladylike.

你这算哪门子的小姐啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532751.html