《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(20)(在线收听

Nine years, is it?

九年了,是吧

They took a frightened boy.

走时是个惊慌失措的孩子

What have they given back?

现在呢

A man.

长大成人

Your blood and your heir. We shall see.

您的亲骨肉,继承人,这我不敢确定

Stark had you longer than I did.

史塔克养你的时间比我还长

Lord Stark is gone.

史塔克大人已死

And how do you feel about that?

那你是什么感觉呢

What's done is done.

死了就是死了

I've brought you a proposal from Robb Stark.

我带来罗柏·史塔克的提议

Who gave you those clothes?

谁教你穿成这样

Was it Ned Stark's pleasure to make you his daughter?

奈德·史塔克喜欢把你当闺女养吗

If my clothes offend you, I will change them.

您不喜欢我的衣服,我换就是

It will.

非换不可

That bauble 'round your neck.

脖子上戴的玩意儿

Did you pay the iron price for it or the gold?

是用金子还是铁钱换来的

I asked a question.

我再问你一遍

Did you pull it from the neck of a corpse you made

你是从杀死的敌人身上夺来的

or did you buy it to match your fine clothes?

还是用金子买的,好打扮自己

Iron or gold?

铁钱还是金子

Gold.

金子

I'll not have my son dressed as a whore.

我不准我儿子打扮得像个婊子

My fears have come true.

果不出我所料

The Starks have made you theirs.

史塔克家把你变成了他们的人

My blood is salt and iron.

我体内流的是盐和铁

Yet the Stark boy sends you to me like a trained raven,

史塔克家那小鬼把你当成训练有素的信鸦

clutching his message.

送来他的小纸条

The offer he makes is one I proposed.

他开的条件是我提议的

He heeds your counsel?

小狼听你的话吗

I've lived with him, hunted with him, fought at his side,

我们一起生活,一起打猎,一起打仗

he thinks of me as a brother.

他把我当作兄弟

No, not here, not in my hearing,

住口,不准你在这里

you will not name him brother.

在我的面前跟他称兄道弟

This son of the man who put your true brothers to the sword.

你真正的哥哥就是他父亲杀的

Or have you forgotten your own blood?

难道你忘了你的亲哥哥

I forget nothing.

我什么也没忘

I remember my brothers.

哥哥们的样子我都记得

And I remember when my father was a king.

我还记得,我的父亲原本是国王

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532754.html