《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(22)(在线收听

You won't stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own.

单打独斗绝对斗不过兰尼斯特

Who said anything about the Lannisters?

谁说我要打兰尼斯特

You'll have your gold when we take the treasury at King's Landing.

等我们夺下君临的国库,你就会拿到金子

All these kings fighting for the throne

各路国王都起兵争夺王位

and this Stannis has the smallest army.

史坦尼斯的军队最少

Why would I bet on the man with the worst chance?

我为何把赌注下在机会最渺茫的人身上呢

Because you're a smart gambler.

因为你是精明的赌徒

Stannis has proved himself in war. Twice.

史坦尼斯两次在战争中证明了自己

His baby brother has never set foot on a battlefield.

他弟弟从未上过战场

Neither has the false king, Joffrey.

另一个伪王乔佛里也是

And yet, they both have larger armies.

但他们麾下军队很多

Stannis has just begun the fight.

史坦尼斯刚开始参战

His bannermen will rally to his cause.

他的封臣会逐渐集合起来

There's no man

七大王国里

in the Seven Kingdoms more honorable than Stannis Baratheon.

再没有比史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩更高贵的人了

Or more worthy of loyalty.

他最值得效忠

What is the world coming to

这是什么世道

when smugglers must vouch for the honor of kings.

还要走私者为国王的信用作保

Mind your words, pirate. Matthos.

说话注意点,海盗,马索斯

You think I'm insulted?

你觉得这算羞辱我

I am a pirate. I'm an excellent pirate.

我是海盗,非常棒的海盗

I don't sail for promises.

我不为几句承诺就出海

Of course you do.

你就是这么做的

Every time you leave harbor, you're leaving on a promise.

你每一次出海,都是因为一句承诺而去的

A promise that somewhere on the seas,

承诺说在海上的某处

somebody's got some gold and you can take it from them.

某人有多少金子,而你可以抢过来

That's a promise that always comes true.

这种承诺次次都会兑现

As is mine.

我的也一样

You're not a young man, Salladhor.

你不年轻了,萨拉多

And correct me if I'm wrong, most pirates don't grow old.

大多数海盗都活不长,我没说错吧

Only the clever ones.

聪明的除外

You want to spend your last few years on the sea,

你希望最后几年还飘在海上

stealing from Pentoshi cheesemongers and Meereenese silk merchants,

劫掠潘托斯的干酪商和弥林的丝绸商吗

Then go. They're out there waiting for you.

去啊,他们等着呢

That's easy.

很容易

What I'm offering you is hard.

而我的提议就不容易了

Come with me and plunder the greatest city in Westeros.

跟我一起劫掠维斯特洛最大的城市吧

You'll be the richest man in Lys. And the most famous.

你将成为里斯最富有,最有名气的人

They'll be singing songs

歌谣会传唱你的故事

about you as long as men have voices to sing.

世世代代,直到永远

"Salladhor Saan" is a good name for songs.

萨拉多·桑恩这名字很适合写进歌里

It is.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532756.html