《神探夏洛克》精讲 258被莫里亚蒂绑架的小女孩(在线收听

Everything was anticipated, every eventuality allowed for.

一切尽在掌握 每个细节

It worked perfectly.

完美运作

Molly. Molly Hooper? She was in on it?

茉莉·胡帕 她真的参与了?

Yes. You remember the little girl who was abducted by Moriarty?

对 你记得被莫里亚蒂绑架的小女孩吧

Get out!

快出去

You assumed she reacted like that because I was her kidnapper.

你认为她反应强烈 是因为我绑架了她

But I deduced Moriarty must have found someone who looked very like me to plant suspicion,

但我推理出 莫里亚蒂找了个很像我的人来栽赃

夏洛克三4.jpg

and that that man, whoever he was, had to be got out of the way as soon as his usefulness ended.

无论他是谁利用完一定就被除掉了

That meant there was a corpse in the morgue somewhere that looked just like me.

这意味着停尸房里有具尸体和我一模一样

Clever.

聪明

Molly found the body, faked the records and I provided the other coat.

茉莉找到尸体 改掉记录 我捐出一件大衣

I've got lots of coats.

我有很多件大衣

What about the sniper aiming at John?

那瞄准约翰的阻击手呢?

Mycroft's men intervened before he could take the shot.

麦克罗夫特的人阻止了他

He was invited to reconsider.

他改变主意了

Is it done?

搞定了吗?

Good.

很好

And your homeless network?

你的流浪汉网络呢?

As I explained, the whole street was closed off.

我解释过 整条街都封锁了

Like a scene from a play.

成了一出舞台剧

Neat, don't you think?

干净利落 你觉得呢?

Hmm...

What?

怎么?

Not the way I'd have done it.

换我就不会这样

Oh, really?

是吗?

No, I'm not saying it's not clever, but...

不是说这不聪明 可是……

What?

什么?

Bit...disappointed.

有点……失望

Oh. Everyone's a critic.

大家都太挑剔了

Anyway, that's not why I came.

管他的 这不是我来的目的

No?

不是?

No, I think you know why I'm here, Phillip.

你知道我为什么来 菲利普

How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper?

我是如何做到的——开膛手杰克?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532785.html