《神探夏洛克》精讲 267难题(在线收听

They're still blocking it?

还被他们屏蔽着呢?

Yeah. Very efficiently hacked.

是啊,黑得挺彻底的。

They must be bloody pleased with themselves. They must be.

他们这会肯定特自豪。绝对啊。

Right then? Ah, no! No, you've got to make the arrest. This one's yours, boss.

请吧?别啊,这趟缉捕你带队,人是你的,老大。

You've never called me boss before.

你可从不喊我老大。

Oh, well, look what happens when you're good.

这回你让我心服口服。

You know how most days aren't good days?

干这行好日子不多?

This is a good day.

但今天绝对好。

Not for the Waters family.

对沃特斯家族就不好啰。

OK, ten men on the roof, all exits covered. The bank's closed, so we've no hostages to worry about.

好,屋顶上十个人,所有出口都守着。银行换班了,没有人质顾虑。

Sorry, no, go on. Go on.

抱歉,继续说。

Um, we've got the tunnel entrance covered...

隧道入口也守住了。

...and Davies, Willow and Christie are heading up armed response on Mafeking Road.

戴维斯,维洛和克里斯提带队在马弗京路接应。

Sorry, I'd better get this.It's him, isn't it?

抱歉,我得看一下。是他吧?

I, I, I have to go. What?!

我,我,我得走了。什么?!

You make the arrest.No way!

你去抓人吧。那怎么行!

Sorry, you'll be fine. I'm cool with this. Jones will get all the credit if you leave now, you know he will.

抱歉,你行的,我不介意。你走了琼斯会把功劳全捞走,你知道的。

Yeah, well, yeah, it doesn't matter, I have to go.

行吧,无所谓,我得走了。

Back up! I need maximum back up! Baker Street now!

我需要支援,越多越好!立即前往贝克街!

What's going on?!

什么情况?!

This is hard. What? Really hard. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.

真难。什么难?太难了,我这辈子最大的难题

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532794.html