《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 02菲丽西闯祸(在线收听

Stop! Stop doing your grumpy face!

你别再闹别扭了

I'm not, I'm just a little bit hurt that you were...

我并没有,我只是有点在意

..I don't know, escaping without me!

你居然想丢下我独自逃跑

Escaping? Me?

逃跑?我想逃跑?

No, I was just looking at the spectacular view!

不,我只是想上去看看这美丽的景色

Because, you know, you wouldn't last more than five minutes out there without me.

你知道的,如果没有我陪你的话外面的世界可是很危险的

Don't start! You know how this ends.

快住手 你知道这样做也很危险

We arrived at the same time, and we'll escape at the same time.

我们是同时来到这个鬼地方的 我们也要同时逃出去

I promise!

我发誓

OK!

随你说咯

Hey, Victor! Hiyah!

嘿,维克多,接着

Oh, no! Here we go!

哦不,又开始了

You just gotta know, gotta know

你必须相信

You can do it on your own

你已经可以独当一面

Guess that's why I wrote this song...

这就是为什么我要写这首歌

You know it's about you, It's always about you

它原本就为你谱写,只为你谱写

So, let it go.

所以勇往直前吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533574.html