《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 18菲丽西进练舞房(在线收听

You're not a dancer, are you?

我想你应该不是来学习芭蕾舞的吧

Yes, I am!

我是啊

Who would've thought?

真想不到

Return to your class!

那就进去上课吧

OK!

好的

Oh, greatest ballet master of all time!

史上最伟大的芭蕾舞大师

Oh, most talented choreographer in the universe and beyond!

最有才华的芭蕾舞编舞 没有其他人能达到他的高度

He is handsome! He is elegant!

他是那么英俊 那么高傲

He is strong! He is powerful! He is the man!

如此强势 如此权威 而这个人就在我面前

You want something from me?

我猜你有事找我帮忙

How did you know? Yes!

你怎么知道

I have enrolled Camille Le Haut in your class.

我录取了卡米尔勒奥 由你来教她

Thank you.

还真是谢谢你了

Looking for the rainbow...

想要寻找远方的彩虹

To break the storm inside of me...

想要穿越汹涌的风景

The rainbow

就让彩虹

To take the clouds that are hiding me

带走我内心的彷徨

All I want is someone to heal the heart of me

请治愈我满心的伤痕

The rainbow...

就让彩虹…

Hi! Hello!

你好啊 你好

OK. Super.

呃 好吧

I'm Felicie!

我叫菲丽西

Felicie?

菲丽西?

Uh, no, no, no! No, sorry.

噢 不不不

I'm f-friendly, ever so friendly.

我很高兴能来到这里

And my name is Camille.

我的名字是卡米尔

OK. I'm Nora, but everyone calls me Nora.

你好啊 我叫诺拉 不过大家都叫我诺哈

That's the name that goes with my face.

她们说这名字和我的脸很配

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533590.html