《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 35老师的决定(在线收听

Alright, like it or lump it, here is my deal.

好了 不喜欢就憋着 这儿我说了算

Miss Le Haut,

勒奥女士

you may enter the coryphée class starting tomorrow.

卡米尔明天可以进班练习

And you will also be in the auditions for the part in 'The Nutcracker'.

也可以参加《胡桃夹子》的试镜

But I want to be clear,

但是我得说清楚

if you sack Madame Odette, I will sack Camille.

如果你解雇奥黛特女士 我就解雇卡米尔

You!

你!

You made a terrible start to the classes,

你给这个班开了个坏头

and you have lied and cheated to be here.

你已经欺骗了我们

But you have also shown great promise,

但你同时也做了很好的承诺

and you've worked hard and shown your dedication.

你也很努力的奉献了那么多

You must have a good teacher.

你应该有一个好老师才行

So you may also stay in the auditions.

所以你也可以来试镜

If you get the part in 'The Nutcracker' fair and square,

如果你能公平公正的成功试镜

you may become a coryphée too.

你也可以拥有一个芭蕾舞的重要角色

If you fail to get the part, then you must leave the Opera.

如果你失败了 那你必须离开

Is that clear?

明白了吗

Yes.

明白了

Is that also clear to you, madame?

你也听清楚了吗 女士

Clear.

清楚了

Then, Felicie Lebras from Brittany,

来自孤儿院的菲丽西

your future at the Opera is in your hands.

你的未来掌握在你的手里

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533607.html