商务口语天天说 怎样提出让保险公司赔偿(在线收听

第一句:We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it but insurance company.

你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。

A: Your goods arrived are badly damaged.

你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。

B: That's because something goes wrong in the delivery process.

那是因为运货过程出了问题。

A: We claim for all our loss.

我们要求赔偿所有损失。

B: We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it but insurance company.

你们的货物抵达时损坏很严重。

第二句:I mean the claim should be referred to the insurance company.

我方的意思是贵方应该向保险公司索赔。

A: I beg your pardon.

请您再说一遍。

B: I mean the claim should be referred to the insurance company.

我方的意思是贵方应该向保险公司索赔。

A: We will think about it.

我方会考虑的。

 

其他表达法:

Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.

以我方所见,贵方应向保险公司索赔,因为事故是在装船后发生的。

按索赔依据分类:有合同规定的索赔(合同中有明示条款);有非合同规定的索赔(合同中有默示条款);有道义索赔。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/533644.html