商务口语天天说 怎样说明洗衣服务(在线收听

第一句:The laundry man is here to collect it.

洗衣房的服务员来说要洗的衣服了。

A: Excuse me. Have you any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,请问有没有要洗的衣服?洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

B: No, not now, thank you.

现在没有,谢谢。

If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。

第二句:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。

B: I see. What if there is any laundry damage?

知道了。如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

A: In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.

如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。

 

其他表达法:

如有衣服需要由客房部进行清洗,请填好洗衣清单,将清单及衣物一起放入酒店为您准备的洗衣袋中即可,同时请您详细阅读洗衣清单上的备注说明。

Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?

A valet will be up in a few minutes.

洗熨工马上就到。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/533649.html