《神探夏洛克》精讲 312凶手在照片里(在线收听

I'm going to break it down.   

我要踹门了           

Wait, wait, wait, you won't have to.

等等 不必麻烦了

I believe I am in need of medical attention.

我相信 我需要医护人员

I believe I'm your doctor.

我相信 我就是你的医生

Pretty good. Just hold your nerve on your turning.

很好 转身时要淡定自若

Why do we have to rehearse?

为什么要排练?

Because we are about to dance together in public

因为我们要当众跳舞了

and your skills are appalling.

你水平实在太差

Wow, you're a good teacher.       Hmm.

哇 多亏你教得好               嗯

And you're a brilliant dancer.

你跳得也这么好

Can I let you in on something, Janine?

能告诉你个秘密吗 简妮?

Go on, then.

说吧

I love dancing, I've always loved it.

我爱跳舞 从小就爱

Seriously?

真的假的?

Watch out.

看好了

Never really comes up in crime work, but, you know,

破案暂时没用上过 不过

I live in hope of the right case. 

合适的案子可遇不可求

Oh, I wish you weren't...

真希望你不是...

whatever it is you are.

现在这样的人

I know.   Well, glad to see you've pulled, Sherlock,

我知道   多亏你来了 夏洛克

what with murderers running riot at my wedding.

这些杀手才跑来闹我的婚礼

One murderer... One nearly murderer.

就一个杀手 还没得逞

Loves to exaggerate - you should try living with him.

他爱夸张 你跟他过日子就知道了

Sherlock.

夏洛克

Got him for you.

人给你带来了

Ah, the photographer, excellent. Thank you.

啊 摄影师 真棒 谢谢

Um, may I have a look at your camera?

能看看你的相机吗?

Erm, what's this about? I was halfway home.

有什么事吗? 我都快到家了

You should have driven faster.

你开车太慢了

Ah, yes. Yes! Very good.

啊 这就对了 非常好

Now you see...

你看

Perfect.    What is?

完美      怎么了

Are you going to tell us?

告诉我们啊

Try looking yourself.

你们自己看

L...Look for what?

看什么?

Is the murderer in these photographs?

凶手在照片里?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533794.html