福克斯新闻 拜登发放失业救济金摧毁美国人职业道德(下)(在线收听

It was like a snow day from life, and I felt safer.

这就像人生中的一个下雪天,我感到更安全了。

When it first started, the pandemic, it was very comfortable for me. I began to feel very relaxed.

疫情刚开始的时候,我感觉很舒适。我开始感到非常放松。

I'm honestly incredibly nervous to return to any kind of normalcy.

说实话,要回归正常生活了,我感到非常紧张。

The pressure to perform and project and engage in the world is intensified.

参与到世界中去行动、规划的压力越来越大。

I don't want to see us return to normal. I want to see us return to better.

我不想看到我们恢复正常。我想看到我们回到更好的状态中。

OK, is this - is this really America?

好的,这真的是美国吗?

The government deserves almost all of the blame here, and it's now squarely on the Democrats.

这里几乎所有的责任都应该归咎于政府,而现在完全是民主党人的错。

They absolutely love keeping Americans petrified.

他们绝对是喜欢看美国人吓呆的样子。

Almost people seem scared, glued to the TV for the latest CDC viral update.

几乎所有人都很害怕,盯着电视看疾控中心的最新疫情讯息更新。

We're entering a period that is arguably the most dangerous time for children during the entire pandemic.

我们正进入一个对儿童来说可以说是整个疫情期间最危险的时期。

I don't see any intervention, any mitigating interventions being put in place trying to slow this down. This will be a disaster.

我没有看到任何干预措施,没有看到任何试图缓解这一情况的缓和干预措施。这将是一场灾难。

What is the strategy behind killing children in your own state and letting children die of COVID?

杀害本州的儿童并让儿童死于新冠背后的策略是什么?

That's where they get you; their hollow concerns for the kids.

这就是他们套住你的地方;他们对孩子空洞的关心。

Now that 26 states are getting rid of the extended unemployment benefits they want you scared to send your kids back to school

现在26个州都在取消延长的失业救济金,而他们想让你不敢把孩子送回去上学,

so that then you're forced to stay home and you can all just be isolated from the rest of the world, turn on the boob tube.

这样你就会被迫呆在家里,全部与世隔绝,收看电视。

It's nirvana to them when millions of workers are at home in their athleisure wear on occasional Zoom calls, doing a lot of self care.

当数百万员工在家里穿着运动休闲服,偶尔在Zoom通个话,做大量的自我护理时,对他们来说,这就是天堂。

That's their ideal.

这就是他们的理想生活。

So just when companies begin to call workers back the CDC's fear mongering threatens to send them home again.

当公司开始召回员工时,疾控中心散布的恐惧威胁着让他们再次回家。

It's a vicious cycle, and it's killing the very work ethic we need now more than ever.

这是一个恶性循环,它正在扼杀我们现在比以往任何时候都更需要的职业道德。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fksxw/533908.html