《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(01)(在线收听

Tomorrow you'll ride south to the Stormlands.

明天你要起程向南去风暴之地

I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon.

我需要你去跟蓝礼·拜拉席恩谈判

If renly sides with us,

如果蓝礼支持我们

we'll outnumber them two to one.

我们的兵力就是敌人的一倍了

I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital.

您的新朋友能陪您到君临,我真是高兴

But I am very good at keeping secrets from my good friends.

为朋友保守秘密我最可靠不过

Your discretion is legendary.

你的谨慎有口皆碑

You in command here? I have a royal warrant.

这儿你是头吗,我有国王手谕

For one of these gutter rats you're transporting.

捉这群阴沟老鼠里的一只

We're looking for a boy named Gendry.

我们在找一个名叫詹德利的男孩

We'll be back with more men.

我们会回来的,带更多人手

This is Gilly. She's one of Craster's daughters.

她叫吉莉,是卡斯特的女儿

We have to take her with us when we leave.

我们得带上她,带她一起走

I'm going to have a baby. If it's a boy...

我快生了,如果是男孩...

If it's a boy, what?

如果是男孩会怎样

Seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King,

鉴于你背叛了前任首相

well, I just wouldn't feel safe with you lurking about.

再让你呆在身边,我怕不太安全

The queen herself-- The queen regent.

太后...她只是摄政太后

And you're a fool to believe she is your friend.

拿她当朋友,你就蠢到家了

I hope you enjoy the Wall.

但愿您喜欢长城

I have friends at court!

我朝中有人

To the new Commander.

敬新任司令

I need to get to Pyke.

我要去派克城

I'm heading that way, lord Greyjoy.

我正好顺路,葛雷乔伊大人

I destroy Robb Stark's enemies for him

只要我帮罗柏·史塔克除掉敌人

and he will make me king of the Iron Islands once again.

他就让我再次登上铁群岛的王座

I will lead the attack myself. - oh, you will?

我会亲自领军,是吗

I'm your son, who else? Yara?

我是您儿子,不然还有谁,雅拉

So good to see you, brother.

很高兴见到你,弟弟

She can't lead an attack.

她不能带兵打仗

She's commanded men. She's killed men.

她指挥男人,杀戮男人

No man gives me a crown. I will take my crown.

不用别人施舍王冠,我亲自去拿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534354.html