《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(5)(在线收听

Every night it's the same.

每晚都一样

I'm walking

梦里我能走

and running, but...

能跑,只是...

I'm not-I'm not me.

我不是我自己

I'm running through the Godswood,

我跑过神木林

Sniffing the dirt,

嗅着泥土

tasting blood in my mouth when I've made a fresh kill,

捕猎过后,品尝着口中的鲜血

Howling.

嚎叫

Old nan used to tell me stories

老奶妈讲的故事中

about magical people who could live inside stags, birds, wolves.

有魔法的人可以附在鹿,鸟或是狼的躯壳里

That's exactly what they are, Bran... stories.

故事只是故事,布兰

So she was lying? They don't exist?

她说谎吗,会魔法的人不存在吗

Well, they may have done.

或许存在过

But they're gone from the world along with much else.

但他们早已消逝,连同许多事物一起

These are dreams, Bran, nothing more.

布兰,梦只是梦,仅此而已

No, my dreams are different.

不,我的梦不一样

Mine are true.

我的梦会成真

I dreamt of my father dying.

我梦到了父亲的死

And Rickon had the same dream.

瑞肯也做了同样的梦

What about all the dreams you had that didn't come true?

你不是还有好些梦没成真吗

Right.

This link is made of Valyrian steel.

这一环是瓦雷利亚钢打造

Only one maester in 100 wears it on his chain.

一百个学士里面只有一个有资格佩戴

It signifies that I have studied the higher mysteries.

它代表我学到了高级神秘术的知识

And all who study these mysteries try their hand at spells.

学习神秘术的人总忍不住试着施展魔法

I was no different.

我也不例外

I was young.

我当时年纪尚小

And what boy doesn't secretly wish for hidden powers

哪个孩子不曾偷偷幻想获得神秘力量

to lift him out of his dull life into a special one?

将沉闷的生活化为神奇

But in the end, for all my efforts,

我那么努力,然而最后只是发现

I got no more out of it than 1,000 boys before me.

我和先前无数尝试的孩子毫无区别

Come on.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534358.html