《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(7)(在线收听

Your grace, I have the honor to bring you lady Catelyn Stark,

陛下,荣幸地为您带来凯特琳·史塔克夫人

sent as an envoy by her son Robb, Lord of Winterfell.

她是她儿子临冬城主罗柏的信使

Lord of Winterfell and King in the North.

临冬城主和北境之王

Lady Catelyn. I'm pleased to see you.

凯特琳夫人,欢迎之至

May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell?

这是我夫人,提利尔家族的玛格丽

You are very welcome here, Lady Stark.

非常欢迎您,史塔克夫人

I'm so sorry for your loss.

对您亲人的遭遇我感到非常遗憾

You are most kind.

谢谢您

My lady,

夫人

I swear to you I will see the Lannisters answer

我在此发誓,一定让兰尼斯特

for your husband's murder.

为谋害您丈夫付出代价

When I take King's Landing,

待我拿下君临

I'll bring you Joffrey's head.

即刻献上乔佛里的人头

It will be enough to know

届时若能听闻正义得到伸张

that justice was done, my lord.

我便心满意足了,大人

Your grace.

是"陛下"

And you should kneel when you approach the king.

而且您应当在国王面前跪下

There's no need for that. Lady Stark is an honored guest.

不必如此,史塔克夫人乃是贵客

Has your son marched against Tywin Lannister yet?

您儿子向泰温·兰尼斯特进军了吗

I do not sit on my son's war councils.

我并未列席我儿的作战会议

And if I did, I would not share his strategies with you.

即便我参会,也不会透露他的部署

If Robb Stark wants a pact with us, he should come himself,

罗柏·史塔克要与我们结盟,就该亲自前来

not hide behind his mother's skirts.

而不是躲在母亲裙子里

My son is fighting a war,

我儿子正对战强敌

not playing at one.

可不是在比武玩闹

Don't worry, my lady.

夫人您不必多虑

Our war is just beginning.

我们的战争才刚刚开始

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534360.html