《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(8)(在线收听

Your grace. Gerard.

陛下,杰拉德

How's your foot? Better, your grace.

脚怎么样,好多了,陛下

They don't know their own size is all.

这些畜生就是不知轻重

Good man.

好样的

I have 100,000 men at my command.

我麾下有十万精兵

All the might of the Stormlands and the Reach.

集合风暴之地和河湾地的全部势力

And all of them young and bold like your Knight of Flowers?

他们都像您的百花骑士一般年轻气盛吗

It's a game to you, isn't it?

在您眼里,这不过是一场游戏,对吧

I pity them. Why?

我怜悯他们,为何

Because it won't last.

因为这不会久长

Because they are the knights of summer and winter is coming.

因为他们是夏天的骑士,而凛冬将至

Brienne, escort lady Catelyn to her tent.

布蕾妮,护送凯特琳夫人去营帐

She's tired from her journey. At once, your grace.

她一路奔波辛苦了,遵命,陛下

Shall I return after? That won't be necessary.

之后我要回来吗,不必

I would pray awhile. Alone.

我要去祈祷,独自一人

If you'll follow me, my lady.

夫人,请随我来

You fought bravely today, lady Brienne.

您今天作战非常英勇,布蕾妮小姐

I fought for my king.

我为我的国王而战

Soon I'll fight for him on the battlefield.

不久我会为他上战场

Die for him if I must.

必要时为他而死

And, if it please you, Brienne's enough.

您不介意的话,叫我布蕾妮就好

I'm no lady.

我不是千金小姐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534361.html