《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(9)(在线收听

What are you doing here?

你来做什么

I live here.

我住这里

Are you angry with me, brother? You lying bitch.

生我气了吗,小弟,你这骗人的婊子

It's not my fault you didn't recognize me.

你没认出我又不是我的错

Recognize you? How could I?

认出你,我怎么可能认出你

The last time I saw you...

上一次见到你...

You looked like a fat little boy.

你那时候像个胖小子

You were a fat little boy, too,

你那时就是个胖小子

but I recognized you.

可我认出你了

Why didn't you tell me?

为什么不和我相认

I wanted to see who you were first.

我想先看看你是什么样的人

And I did.

我也知道了

The plans are made. It's time you heard them.

大计已定,我来说给你们听

Father. Father.

父亲,父亲

The wolf pup has gone south

狼崽子已经南下

with the entirety of the northern army at his back.

带走了整个北境的军队

While he's tangling with the lion in the westerlands,

他与狮子在西境缠斗

the north is ripe for the taking.

北境空虚可乘

The Ironborn will reave and pillage as it was in the old days

与旧时一样,铁民将四处劫掠

all along the northern coast.

席卷北方海岸

We'll spread our dominion across the green lands,

我们要将势力扩张到青绿之地

securing the Neck and everything above.

封锁颈泽,吞下整个北境

Every stronghold will yield to us one by one.

城堡会一个接一个沦陷

Winterfell may defy us for a year, but what of it?

临冬城或许能顽抗一年半载,那又怎样

The rest shall be ours...

其余一切都是我们的

forest, field and hall.

森林,田野和厅堂

Yara, my daughter, you'll take 30 longships

雅拉,我的女儿,你率三十艘长船

to attack Deepwood Motte.

攻击深林堡

I've always wanted a castle.

我一直想要一座城堡

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534362.html