《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(10)(在线收听

And what's my role in all this?

我负责什么呢

You'll take a ship to raid

你领一艘船

the fishing villages on the Stoney Shore.

袭击磐石海岸的渔村

A ship?

才一艘

You give her 30 and I get one?

你给她三十艘却给我一艘

The Sea Bitch. We thought she'd be perfect for you.

"海婊子"号,我们觉得挺适合你

I'm to fight fishermen?

让我去打渔夫

Be careful of their nets.

小心渔网哦

Father, I fought with Robb Stark.

父亲,我随罗柏·史塔克征战

I know his men.

我了解他们

He won't give up the north so easily.

他不会轻易放弃北境

They won't even know we're there until it's too late.

等他们知道,我们早抄了他们老窝

What do you know of it, woman?

你懂什么,女人

I'm a proven warrior.

我是经过考验的战士

Your brothers were warriors, both of them dead

你的哥哥们才是战士,害他们丧命的

at the hands of those you seem so eager to protect.

正是你现在急于保护的人

I'm not protecting anyone.

我没有保护谁

I just wonder if it's not wiser to wait.

我只是觉得,观望一下或许更明智

Why risk going against the North if they would be our allies?

若有结盟的可能,我们何必与北境作对

Rise up against them and they could destroy us.

对抗他们无异于自取灭亡

But if we pledge fealty to them,

可只要我们宣誓效忠

they'll give us Casterly Rock.

他们就会让出凯岩城

What are our words?

我们的族语是什么

Our words?

我们的族语

"We do not sow." - "We do not sow."

强取胜过苦耕,强取胜过苦耕

We are ironborn.

我们是铁种

We're not subjects. We're not slaves.

不是顺民,不是奴隶

We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine.

我们不耕地,不挖矿

We take what is ours.

该拿的就拿

Your time with the wolves has made you weak.

你跟着狼家太久,连骨头都软了

You act as if I volunteered to go.

说得好像我自愿去当养子

You gave me away, if you remember.

记得吗,是你把我送去的

The day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon

就在你被劳勃·拜拉席恩击溃

after he crushed you.

屈膝称臣的那天

Did you take what was yours then?

那时候你怎么不强取啊

You gave me away!

是你抛弃了我

Your boy!

你的儿子

Your last boy!

最后一个儿子

You gave me away like I was some dog you didn't want anymore.

就像是你嫌弃的一条狗,不想要就扔出去

And now you curse me because I've come home.

如今我回家了,你还要咒骂我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534363.html