《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(15)(在线收听

I plan to wed Princess Myrcella to Robin Arryn of the Vale.

我打算将弥赛菈公主嫁给艾林谷的罗宾·艾林

Lysa is not fond of me.

莱莎不喜欢我

But perhaps the promise of a royal match

但或许这场王室联姻

will convince her to let bygones be bygones.

可以让我们冰释前嫌

She imprisoned you.

她囚禁过你

She tried to execute you.

还差点杀了你

And you offer her son a princess?

你却回赠她儿子一位公主

For men in our position, holding grudges can be an encumbrance,

你我身居高位,积念宿怨有害无益

don't you think?

您说呢

And I suppose you want me to broker this agreement?

这么说,你想让我来搭桥牵线

Who better?

舍你其谁

Yes, I could sing this song to Lysa, if I cared to.

我愿意的话,倒是可以对莱莎吹吹风

What's in it for me?

可有什么好处呢

The gratitude of the people of Westeros for helping to end this war,

平复战事,维斯特洛人民无限感激

the adoration of the king for bringing the Vale back into the fold...

收复谷地,国王陛下大加赞许

and Harrenhal.

还有赫伦堡

Harrenhal is cursed.

赫伦堡是不祥之地

Never took you for a superstitious man.

没想到您这样迷信

By all means, tear it down and rebuild.

那就将其夷为平地,重新修建

You'll be able to afford it.

不用担心经费

I plan to make you lord of the riverlands.

我打算让您总领三河流域

With a single stroke,

你大笔一挥

you'd make me one of the greatest lords in the realm.

我就跻身王国最显赫的贵族之列

You served my family well in the matter of the succession.

您在继位一事中,为我家族立下汗马功劳

So did Janos Slynt, and he was given Harrenhal, too.

杰诺斯·史特林也立下大功,封赏赫伦堡

Until you snatched it away.

转眼就被你剥夺

I need you to deliver Lysa Arryn.

我需要你去说服莱莎·艾林

I didn't need Janos Slynt.

而杰诺斯·史特林对我没用

It's settled, then?

那就一言为定

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534368.html