《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(17)(在线收听

Myrcella is my only daughter.

弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿

Do you really think I'll let you sell her like a common whore?

你以为我真的会任你把她当妓女一样卖掉吗

Myrcella's a princess.

弥赛菈是公主

Some would say she was born for this.

可以说生来就是要去联姻的

I will not let you ship her off to Dorne

我绝不会让你把她送去多恩

as I was shipped off to Robert Baratheon.

就像当年我被送给劳勃·拜拉席恩一样

Dorne is the safest place for her.

对她而言多恩是最安全的地方

Are you mad? The Martells loathe us.

你疯了吗,马泰尔家对我们怀恨在心

That's why we need to seduce them.

所以才要利诱他们嘛

We're going to need their support in the war

是你那乖儿子挑起了这场战争

your son started.

我们需要他们的支持

She'll be a hostage. A guest.

她会被当作人质,是贵宾

You won't get away with this.

这事儿我跟你没完

You think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe.

你以为父亲的一封书信就是护身符

Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too.

奈德·史塔克也有过一纸文书

It's done, Cersei. No.

木已成舟,瑟曦,不可以

You cannot stop it.

你阻止不了

No!

Just how safe do you think Myrcella is if this city falls?

想想看,若君临沦陷,弥赛菈岂会安全

Do you want to see her raped,

你想看她遭受强暴

butchered like the Targaryen children?

和坦格利安家幼子一样惨遭杀害吗

Make no mistake.

可别犯糊涂啊

They'll mount her pretty little head on a spike right beside yours.

只怕那些家伙会把她的头挂在你的头旁边

Get out! Get out!

给我滚,滚出去,

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534370.html