《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(19)(在线收听

I don't appreciate being made a fool of, dwarf.

我不喜欢被人当傻子作弄,侏儒

If Myrcella marries the Martell boy,

如果弥赛菈嫁了马泰尔的儿子

she can't very well marry Robin Arryn, can she?

就不能再与罗宾·艾林结婚,是吧

No, afraid not. Sorry about that.

恐怕不行,这点我要道歉

And Harrenhal...

还有赫伦堡

I suppose that's off the table as well.

我猜也是一场空了

Yes, I fear so. Sorry about that, too.

恐怕是这样的,这点我也很抱歉

Leave me out of your next deception.

下次耍花招,别再扯上我

Oh, that's a shame.

真可惜啊

You were to be the centerpiece of my next deception.

你本来是我下个花招的主角呢

My brother Jaime rots in a northern stockade.

我老哥詹姆在北方佬的笼子里腐烂发臭

I would see him released.

我要把他弄出来

that's where you come in.

所以才喊你过来

Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer.

罗柏·史塔克不可能放掉弑君者

No, he won't. But his mother might.

没错,他不会,但他母亲有这个可能

How would you like to see your beloved Cat again?

想不想跟你的旧情人凯特重逢

Find him? Oh, Aye.

找到他了吗,是

And he has company.

找到了,他还有伴呢

Filthy old stoat. Almost hate to interrupt.

这个下流的糟老头,真不想打扰他俩

No, you don't.

少装了

No, I don't.

那就不装了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534372.html