《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(20)(在线收听

What is the meaning of this?

这是干什么

No, please, please.

不,别这样

You disappoint me, Grand Maester.

您让我失望了,大学士

I am your loyal servant.

我是您忠诚的仆人

So loyal that you told the Queen about my plans to

忠诚到把我送弥赛菈去多恩的计划

send Myrcella to Dorne.

透露给太后

No! Never!

绝没有这回事

It's a falsehood. I swear it.

这是误会,我发誓

It wasn't me.

不是我说的

Ah, Varys.

瓦里斯

It was Varys the spider.

是八爪蜘蛛干的

See, I told varys that I was giving the princess to the Greyjoys.

我告诉瓦里斯要把公主送去葛雷乔伊家

I told littlefinger that I planned to wed her to Robin Arryn.

我对小指头说的是把她嫁给罗宾·艾林

I told no one that I was offering her to the Dornish.

将她送去多恩一事,我没跟任何人提过

No one but you.

除了你以外

The eunuch has spies everywhere.

那太监的眼线遍地都是

Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.

把他的命根子剁了喂山羊

No, no, no. There are no goats, halfman.

不,不要啊,半人,这里没山羊

Well, make do.

砍了再说

How long have you been spying for my sister?

你替我老姐当间谍有多久了

All I did, I did for House Lannister.

我所做的一切,全是为了兰尼斯特家族

Always. Your lord father, ask him.

一直如此,去问您的父亲大人,去问问他

I've always been his servant

从疯王那时起

since the days of the Mad King.

我一直都是他忠诚的仆人

I don't like his beard.

我不喜欢他的胡子

What?

什么

What? Oh, no. No.

什么,不,不要

How many Hands have you betrayed, Pycelle?

你背叛过多少任首相,派席尔

Eddard Stark? Jon Arryn?

艾德·史塔克,琼恩·艾林

Lord Arryn, he knew.

艾林公爵,他知道了

He knew the truth about the queen.

他知道了太后的事

And, well, he planned to act,

然后他打算采取行动

to tell King Robert.

告诉劳勃国王

So you poisoned him?

所以你毒死了他

No. Never.

不,没有

But you let him die, made sure he succumbed.

但是你见死不救,以此封住他的口

Lannister... I always served Lannister.

兰尼斯特,我一直在服侍兰尼斯特

Get him out of my sight. Throw him in one of the black cells.

把他带走,扔进黑牢里

Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please.

不,不要啊,求你了

Don't! You can't do this to me!

不可以,你不能这么对我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534373.html