《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(24)(在线收听

Get up, you lazy sons of whores!

快起来,你们这群懒鬼

Arm yourselves.

操家伙

Get up. Get up.

起来,起来

Keep out of sight, both of you.

你们俩快找地方躲起来

No, I'm not afraid. I can fight.

我不怕,我能打

Keep out of sight.

躲起来

If things go wrong, you run.

如果情况不妙,你们俩就跑

Do you hear me? You run along north and don't look back.

听到了吗,往北跑,不要回头

Hey, there's men out there who want to fuck your corpses.

听着,外面有人要奸你们的尸

Outside, now!

跟老子出去打

Come on, move, move!

快,动起来

Gold cloaks!

金袍子

Everyone out!

全都出来

Hey, you! Open the damn cage!

你过来,快他妈的打开笼子

Where's the bastard, crow?

那个野种在哪儿,乌鸦

Got more than a few bastards here. Who's asking?

我这儿有好些野种呢,问话的人是谁

Ser Amory Lorch, sworn bannerman to lord Tywin Lannister.

泰温·兰尼斯特大人的封臣亚摩利·洛奇爵士

These men from the capital requested our assistance.

这些从都城来的人请我们帮忙

Drop your weapons in the name of the king.

以国王之名,我命令你们放下武器

Now, which king would that be?

哪个国王啊

This is your last chance.

给你最后一次机会

In the name of King Joffrey,

以乔佛里国王之名

drop your weapons.

放下武器

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534377.html