《神探夏洛克》精讲 341你欺骗了我(在线收听

 

Mary.       Hey.

玛丽        嗨

He's only bloody woken up.

他才他妈的醒过来

He's pulled through.        Really?

他撑过来了               真的

Yeah.        Seriously?

是啊         当真?

You...Mrs Watson, you're in big trouble.

你...华生太太 你有大麻烦了

Really? Why?

是吗 为什么?

His first word when he woke up...

他醒来第一句话是

"Mary."

"玛丽"

You don't tell him.

不许告诉他

Sherlock?

夏洛克?

You don't tell John.

你不许告诉约翰

Bad girl.

坏女孩

Bad, bad girl.

超级坏女孩

Look at me...

看着我...

...and tell me you're not going to tell him.

对我说 你不会告诉他

I'm buying a cottage.

我要买个小屋

(报纸展示:性爱狂福尔摩斯 未婚妻声称 夏洛克是纯爷们儿 独家采访 夏洛克枕边人惊爆内幕 贝克街一夜七次郎 他逼我戴猎鹿帽)

I've made a lot of money out of you, mister.

我靠你发了大财 先生

Nothing hits the spot like revenge with profits.

复仇还能赚钱 再爽不过了

You didn't give those stories to Magnussen, did you?

这些八卦 你没卖给玛格努森吧?

God, no. One of his rivals. He was spitting.

当然没有 是他一个对头 出手可大方了

Sherlock Holmes, you are a back-stabbing,

夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你是个两面三刀

heartless, manipulative bastard.

冷酷无情 玩弄人心的杂种

And you, as it turns out, are a grasping, opportunistic,

而你也不过是个贪得无厌 投机取巧

publicity-hungry, tabloid whore.

喜好张扬 饶舌八卦的婊子

So, we're good then?

那我们扯平了?

Yeah, of course.

是啊 当然

Where's the cottage?       Sussex Downs.

小屋买在哪里?           苏赛克斯丘陵

Nice.        It's gorgeous.

不错        美极了

There's beehives, but I'm getting rid of those.

本来还有蜂箱 不过我要全扔了

Oh, it hurts, does it?

很疼 对不对?

Probably want to restart your morphine.

还是再给你把吗啡打开吧

I might have fiddled with the taps.

不小心掐掉了

How much more revenge are you going to need?

你要报复到什么程度?

Just the occasional top-up.

偶尔再折腾折腾你罢了 吗啡

Dream come true for you, this place.

这里对你 是美梦成真啊

They actually attach the drugs to you.

毒品随时随意输送

Not good for working.

不利于工作

You won't be working for a while, Sherl.

最近别想工作了 小夏

You lied to me.

你欺骗了我

You lied and lied.

除了欺骗 还是欺骗

I exploited the fact of our connection.

我利用了我们的亲密关系

When?      Em?

有吗?       嗯?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534426.html