《神探夏洛克》精讲 351拜托你俩去结婚好吗(在线收听

 

How much do you know already?

你知道多少?

By your skill set, you are, or were, an intelligence agent.

根据你的技能 你是或曾经是个特工

Your accent is currently English, but I suspect you are not.

你现在操英国口音 可你恐怕不是英国人

You're on the run from something.

你在逃离什么事

You've used your skills to disappear.

你用你的技能销声匿迹

Magnussen knows your secret, which is why you were going to kill him.

玛格努森知道你的秘密 所以你要杀他

And I assume you befriended Janine in order to get close to him.

为此你和简妮交朋友

Oh, you can talk!

你们挺有共同语言啊

Oh, look at you two, you should have got married.

拜托你俩去结婚好吗

The stuff Magnussen has on me,

玛格努森掌握的东西

I would go to prison for the rest of my life.

足以让我终身监禁

So you were going to kill him?

所以你就杀他?

People like Magnussen should be killed,

玛格努森这种人该杀

that's why there are people like me.   Perfect!

因此才有我这种人               说得好

So that's what you were, an assassin? How could I not see that?

这么说 你是个杀手 我怎么就没发现

You did see that.

你发现了

And you married me.

于是你娶了我

Because he's right.

他说得对

It's what you like.

这是你的天性

So, Mary, any documents that Magnussen has concerning yourself,

所以 玛丽 玛格努森手上关于你的资料

you want extracted and returned.

哪些你想找到 拿回来

Why would you help me?

你为什么帮我?

Because you saved my life.

因为你救了我的命

Sorry-sorry, what?

不好意思 什么逻辑?

When I happened on you and Magnussen...

当我撞破你和玛格努森

...you had a problem.

你面临一个问题

More specifically, you had a witness.

具体说 是一个目击者

What do you do now?

现在怎么办?

Kill both of us?

两个都杀了?

'The solution, of course, was simple. Kill us both and leave.'

答案很简单 都杀了 然后逃走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534436.html