《神探夏洛克》精讲 352你能信任玛丽(在线收听

 

However, sentiment got the better of you.

然而 你心软了一回

'One precisely calculated shot to incapacitate me,

精确的一枪 只让我无法行动

'in the hope that it would buy you more time to negotiate my silence.'

指望争取时间 说服我沉默

Of course, you couldn't shoot Magnussen.

当然 你不能杀玛格努森

On the night both of us broke into the building,

那晚闯进去的是我们俩

your own husband would become a suspect. So...

你丈夫会变成嫌犯 于是...

'You calculated that Magnussen would use the fact of your involvement...'

你算到玛格努森会利用你的闯入

rather than sharing the information with the police, as is his MO.

而不是报警 这是他的惯用伎俩

And then you left the way you came.

然后你原路退出

Have I missed anything?

我漏了什么吗?

How did she save your life?

她怎么救了你的命?

She phoned the ambulance. 

她叫了救护车      

I phoned the ambulance.

我叫的救护车

She phoned first.

她先打的电话

'Emergency, which service do you require?'

急救中心 "急救中心 请问需要什么?"

You didn't find me for another five minutes.

你五分钟后才找到我

Left to you, I would have died.

靠你我早死了

The average arrival time for a London ambulance is...

伦敦救护车的平均到达时间是...

Did somebody call an ambulance?

谁叫的救护车?

Eight minutes. Did you bring any morphine? I asked on the phone.

八分钟 带吗啡了吗? 电话里要了的

We were told there was a shooting.

电话说这有枪击案

There was, last week.

没错 就上周

But I believe I'm bleeding internally,

可我好像内出血了

my pulse is very erratic, you may need to restart my heart on the way...

我脉搏不稳 路上可能要做心脏复苏...

Jesus, Sherlock. Come on, Sherlock. Argh!

上帝啊 夏洛克 快 夏洛克

John, John, Magnussen is all that matters now.

约翰 约翰 现在最重要的是玛格努森

You can trust Mary - she saved my life.

你能信任玛丽 她救了我的命

She shot you.

她开枪打你

Mixed messages, I grant you that... Argh!

是啊 一言难尽

Sherlock! Sherlock! Take him.

夏洛克 夏洛克 抬走他

Got him?        Yeah.

抬稳了?          嗯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534437.html