《神探夏洛克》精讲 357这次危险极了(在线收听

 

You underestimate me, Mr Holmes.

你低估我了 福尔摩斯先生

Impress me, then. Show me Appledore.

那就震住我啊 给我看阿普尔多尔

Everything is available for a price.

开个价 一切好商量

Are you making me an offer?

你是要和我谈生意?

A Christmas present.

圣诞礼物

And what are you giving me for Christmas, Mr Holmes?

你送我什么圣诞礼物呢 福尔摩斯先生?

My brother.

我哥哥

Oh, Jesus!

上帝呀

Sherlock, please tell me you haven't just gone out of your mind.

夏洛克 拜托告诉我你没疯

I'd rather keep you guessing.

你自己琢磨吧

Ah, there's our lift.

我们的专机来了

Coming?

来吗?

Where?

去哪?

You want your wife to be safe?    Of course I do.

想保护你妻子吗?               当然想

Good, because this is going to be incredibly dangerous.

那就好 因为这次危险极了

One false move and

走错一步

we'll have betrayed the security of the United Kingdom

我们就出卖了整个英国的安全

and be in prison for high treason.

并且身犯叛国罪

Magnussen is the most dangerous man we've ever encountered

玛格努森是我们史上最危险的对手

and the odds are comprehensively stacked against us.

可想而知 凶多吉少

But it's Christmas!     I feel the same.

可这是圣诞节啊      完全同意

Oh, you mean it's actually Christmas.

哦 你是说 真是圣诞节

Did you bring your gun, as I suggested?

你听我的带枪了吗?

Why would I bring my gun to your parents' house for Christmas dinner?!

我怎么会带枪来你父母家过圣诞?

Is it in your coat?      Yes.

在外套里?           对

Off we go, then.       Where are we going?

那就走吧            去哪?

Appledore.

阿普尔多尔

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534442.html