福克斯新闻 拜登政府无能造成十几名美军士兵在阿富汗丧生(下)(在线收听

We expect those attacks to continue.

我们预计这些袭击还会继续。

And we're doing everything we can to be prepared for those attacks.

我们正在尽我们所能为这些袭击做好准备。

That includes reaching out to the Taliban who are actually providing the outer security core and around the airfield to make sure they know what we expect them to do to protect us.

包括与塔利班联络,他们实际上提供了机场周围的外部安全核心,以确保他们知道我们希望他们做些什么来保护我们。

Is he even listening to how insane he sounds?

他到底有没有听到自己说的话有多疯狂?

He's the Head of CENTCOM.

他是中央司令部的头儿。

We're relying on the people who we've been at war with for the last 20 years for protection and safe passage.

我们现在要依赖在过去20年中与我们交战的人提供保护和安全通道。

Now we're letting them play TSA for us in Kabul?

现在我们让他们在喀布尔为我们掌管运输安全管理局?

Of course, that's not even the worst part.

当然,这还不是最糟糕的。

It turns out that the Biden Administration actually gave their Taliban counterparts a list of Americans in country and the list of Afghans - for evacuation.

事实证明,拜登政府实际上给了塔利班方对应的人一份名单,里面是即将撤离的在阿富汗的美国人和阿富汗人。

There have been occasions when our military has contacted their military counterparts in the Taliban and said we want you to let that bus or that group through.

我们的军队曾多次联系塔利班的军事人员,说我们希望你们让那辆车或那群人通过。

I can't tell you with any certitude that there's actually been a list of names.

我不能肯定地告诉你们真的有一份名单。

I know there may have been but I know of no circumstances that mean it's not didn't exist.

我知道可能有过,但我知道没有任何详情表明它不存在。

We're just counting on their self-interest, to continue to generate their activities.

我们只是指望他们顾忌自己的利益,继续展开他们的行动。

As in their self-interest that we leave when we said and that we get as many people out as we can.

为了他们自己的利益,我们说走就走,让尽可能多的人离开。

It's actually scarier hearing that the second time around by the way, I only heard it once.

实际上听第二次让我觉得更可怕了,顺便说一句,我只听过一次。

That was the second time.

这是第二次。

It's terrifying.

这太可怕了。

I cannot believe this is happening in the United States of America, encouraging thousands of desperate Afghans to flock to that airport, of course, just an idiotic endeavor.

我不敢相信这正在美国发生,鼓励成千上万绝望的阿富汗人涌向那个机场,这当然只是一种愚蠢的努力。

We've seen it play out at our southern border, desperate migrants, they're rushing in.

我们在南部边境看到了这一幕,绝望的移民蜂拥而至。

And it's just pain and suffering caused along the way.

这只是撤军连带的痛苦和折磨。

These are purely political calculations that Biden's team has made.

这纯粹是拜登团队的政治算计。

They wanted millions of migrants at the southern border, they got them.

他们想让数百万移民到达南部边境,他们做到了。

And now they want hundreds of thousands of Afghan refugees here in the United States, and we're on track to get that number as well.

现在他们想让数十万阿富汗难民留在美国,我们也在朝着这个数字迈进。

My friends, they cannot be allowed to continue this.

我的朋友们,不能让他们这样继续下去了。

This cannot be allowed to happen.

不能允许这种情况发生。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fksxw/534659.html