福克斯新闻 拜登政府推翻自己不强制接种疫苗的承诺(下)(在线收听

And finally, 75 percent of the adult population has gotten at least one dose of the vaccine. Nearly 65 percent have gotten both doses.

最后,75%的成年人接种了至少一剂疫苗。近65%的人接种了两剂。

The numbers grow every day, and they don't take into account those who have natural immunity.

这个数字每天都在增长,而且还不包括那些有天然免疫力的人。

So, why do we even need a vaccine mandate when this is the threshold that they told us all along was needed?

既然这就是他们一直说的所需要达到的门槛,那么为什么我们还需要疫苗强制令呢?

Well, now we know why.

现在我们知道原因了。

To feed the Left's fragile egos and their ever increasing thirst for power.

为了满足左翼脆弱的自尊心和他们对权力日益增长的渴求。

And to keep the gravy train rolling, they need to keep vaccinated Americans ever fearful of the unvaccinated masses.

为了让这个肥差继续运转,他们需要让接种过疫苗的美国人永远害怕未接种疫苗的大众。

Joining me now are two governors who have been opposed to the government vaccine mandates as soon as they saw them coming.

现在加入谈话的是两位州长,他们看到政府的疫苗强制令后立马表示反对。

Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts and Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves.

内布拉斯加州州长皮特·里基茨和密西西比州州长泰特·里维斯。

Governor Reeves, let's start with you, your reaction to this announcement from the president today and the overall tone of it.

里夫斯州长,我们先从你开始,你对总统今天的这一声明和它的整体基调的反应。

Well, I was very disappointed but not surprised.

我很失望,但并不惊讶。

The president and all of his team for months and months have been telling the American people that they would never issue a vaccine mandate.

总统和他的团队几个月来一直在告诉美国人民,他们永远不会发布疫苗强制令。

And once again, this president has gone back on his word and had done the exact opposite.

总统又一次食言,做了完全相反的事。

Well, and President Biden knows who to blame, Governor Ricketts for the current COVID outbreak. He blames governors like you.

拜登总统知道把锅帅给谁,里基茨州长应对当前的新冠疫情爆发负责。他责备像你这样的州长。

Their elected officials actively working to undermine the fight against COVID-19.

这些州选出的官员在积极破坏抗击新冠的斗争。

These pandemic politics are making people sick, causing unvaccinated people to die.

这些疫情政治会使人们生病,导致未接种疫苗的人死亡。

These governors won't help speak to pandemic.

这些州长不会帮助应对疫情。

I'll use my powers as president to get them out of the way.

我会用我作为总统的权力把他们赶走。

There's no 10th amendment issue there. Governor Ricketts, your response?

没有第十修正案的问题。里基茨州长,你有何回应?

Yes, that is just absolutely outrageous.

没错,这简直太离谱了。

You know, Tate was exactly right.

泰特完全正确。

The president has forgotten we live in America.

总统已经忘了我们生活在美国。

He thinks we live in the Soviet Union.

他以为我们生活在苏联。

And the hypocrisy of this is just unbelievable.

而这其中的虚伪简直令人难以置信。

We have weekly phone calls with the governors, the White House staff, president has never once been on any of those.

我们每周都会与州长、白宫工作人员通电话,总统从来没有参加过。

And yet he's got the gall to tell us that we're not fighting the pandemic.

然而,他却厚颜无耻地跟我们说,我们不是在与疫情作斗争。

I will tell you here in Nebraska, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, we have the third lowest fatality rate among people who have gotten Coronavirus.

我要告诉你,在内布拉斯加州,根据凯撒家庭基金会的数据,我们感染冠状病毒的人的死亡率是第三低的。

And yet the president is going to use the coercive powers of the federal government to tell us how to do this, it is just unbelievable.

但是总统却要利用联邦政府的强制权力来告诉我们怎么做,这真是难以置信。

And I can tell you Nebraskan will push back, fight back with any tool we can find against this huge and stunning overreach of federal power.

我可以告诉你,内布拉斯加州会反击,用我们能使用的任何手段来对抗这种巨大的、令人震惊的联邦越权。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fksxw/534663.html