《新乌龙女校》精讲 24麻烦大了(在线收听

Final demand?

之前的传唤?

How can there be more than one final demand?

怎么可能有这种情况?

Which is the final, final demand?

传唤只可能有一次

I can not believe you have not told me about this.

真不敢相信你没给我说过

Well, actually, I did try to tell you.

其实 我的确试着告诉你

Not now, Bursar.

布萨尔 现在不是时候

Beverly, where's that tea?

贝弗利 茶呢

You can not just pull the plug on us, like some underperforming hairdressing salon.

你不能就这样撤资 就好像对待不景气的美发沙龙

This is an institution of learning, sir, and I have a duty of care.

这是学府 先生 我有管理的责任

I do not answer to you, I answer to my girls.

我对你没有责任 我对孩子们有责任

Girls who find shelter in no other schools.

那些为其它学校所不容的女孩们

A bunch of delinquents and playground terrorists.

一群流氓和操场上的恐怖份子

One man's terrorist is another woman's freedom fighter, Mr. Bank Manager.

男的才是恐怖份子 女的应该是自由战士 银行经理 先生

You have four weeks to repay the outstanding balance ... or this school ... is declared officially bankrupt.

你有四周时间偿还巨额欠款 否则 这所学校 将正式宣布破产

Tea.

茶来了

Uh oh, we 're in trouble Something's come along and it's burst our bubble ...

我们有麻烦了 麻烦大了 我们的梦想破灭了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534783.html